MSRP: $4179.95 Our Price: $3399.95
Size: 17′W x 36″H (12’9″ jump surface).
Built tough to withstand the demands of commercial use, SuperTramps™ are assembled using hot-air welded 31 oz. fabric-reinforced PVC tubes, double-dip galvanized steel frames, and powder-coated springs. Includes SwimStep™ access platform and anchor bridle. Add virtually any Platinum™ accessory on three sides, and SwimStep™ on one side using Interloc™ system and craft your own, unique aquapark. SuperTramp™ 17 accommodates up to four users at one time. The SuperTramp™ 17 Aquapark includes the SuperTramp™ 17, SwimStep™, i-Log™, and Blast Bag w/ Wedgie™. Plunge Slide not included/sold separately.
SuperTramp 17 Aquapark
• Octane™ - Eight-sided for superior bounce and greater jump surface. All Aquaglide Platinum trampolines are eight-sided for superior bounce and greater jump surface. Eight-sided Octane™ trampolines allow a much larger 'sweet spot' because the springs pull in different ways. While some springs pull directly to the center, others create an overlapping web of Octane™ power. This overlap means that jumpers are far more likely to land in the sweet spot, producing a vastly superior bounce. Round trampolines pull only to the center of the jump mat so landing even slightly off center is like hitting a golf ball with the side of the club – not very effective. Eight-sided Octane™ trampolines offer 10% more jump surface than the same size round frame. More jump surface means, more space, more value, more fun.
• Duratex™ - Commercial grade fabric reinforced PVC material.
Ideally suited for watersports, Duratex™ material is the finest, commercial grade fabric reinforced PVC available. Each Aquaglide Platinum item uses Duratex™ material for maximum strength and durability.
• UV Block™ - Materials specially treated for high resistance to the sun's damaging rays. UV damage is typically the biggest culprit in shortening the life of commercial watersports products. Consequently, each Aquaglide Platinum item is treated with UV Block™, the highest grade 3-year UV coating available. While we recommend periodic maintenance with additional UV coatings, there is no substitute for having UV Block™ incorporated into the material right from the start. UV Block™, for years of trouble-free use.
• HA Weld™ - Hot air-welded seams for high quality and outstanding durability. 'HA' or Hot Air Welding is the process used to fuse Duratex™ material seams for years of trouble-free use. HA welding produces clean, strong seams with no unsightly glue marks or splits.
• Interloc™ - Heavy duty stainless fittings and convenient Interloc™ straps for modular use. Aquaglide Platinum items connect to one another using the Interloc™ system. Soft webbing offers some flexibility, while remaining tough enough for years of service. Only Interloc™ blends the convenience of a cinch with the security of a locking connection.
• HD Grip™ - Incorporates heavy duty molded handles for convenient boarding and/or transport. Heavy Duty molded handles allow for convenient boarding and/ or transport.
• UP Grip™ - Incorporates convenient climbing handles. Convenient climbing handles allow for boarding and/or climbing while staying out of the way for other activities.
• Lifetime - Lifetime Warranty against any and all manufacturing defects. Each SuperTramp offers a lifetime warranty covering any and all manufacturing defects for recreational use.
• SwimStep™ - Includes convenient SwimStep™ access platform for easy boarding. More than just a convenient way to board, the SwimStep™ access platform is the start of your Platinum™ aquapark. The SwimStep™ adds living space to each Platinum™ item! Incorporates heavy duty molded boarding handles, connects to Aquaglide Platinum™ items using Interloc™ system.
• Bounce - Incorporates a bouncing feature. Regardless of your age, few things capture childlike enthusiasm better than bouncing with wild abandon. Bounce for all you're worth.